"Meat" the Ramon's Crew
Serving Memphis Since 1946
- ABOUT US -
Ramon's Meat Market started in the heart of Memphis in 1946. Originally located at the Sears Crosstown Concourse, Mr. Ramon Gee began the market in a stall next to the flower shop. Once established for a number of years, Ramon took his operation to its current location in 1961.
In 1981 Kerry and Betty Ratliff purchased Ramon's. Together with their children, they have carried on the business since then, making it a family business once again. Three different generations currently work to continue Ramon's and serve the greater Memphis area.